Saturday, April 10, 2010

How do we choose which project to tackle next?

I have a laundry list of projects I want to tackle. I also seem to have some form of decorating ADD. I jump around from room to room, project to project (always conjuring up new delightful ideas) much to my darling husbands dismay! I thought maybe if I actually wrote and recorded (for the world to see) my list of "to-do's", it might somehow make me miraculously become an excellent project manager..... doubtful.

* find or commission a 8' long farm table to be used as a desk in the girls suite.
* decide on window coverings for the new girls suite.
* choose window covering for the rest of the house.
* paint my craft room.
* paint the dining room.
* paint the sitting/piano room.
* paint the kitchen.
* paint the kitchen cabinets.
* paint the master bathroom cabinets.
* add picture molding to the dining room and sitting room.
* add wainscoting to the kitchen.
* crown molding in the kitchen, on the kitchen cabinets, in the dining room, in the sitting room.
* find a fabulous chandelier for my office, the sitting room and the entry.
* paint already owned bookcase (decide where it goes).
* create linen slipcovers for craigslist find wingback chair set.
* create two end of bed benches for the girls suite.
* paint the porch floor.
* speaking of floors - replace office carpet with wood floor & paint.
* all the while shop for new finds, make products for our etsy store, and find time to walk the dog.

Considering the list was supposed to be enlightening, all I can say is.... am I for real? Clearly I am on the verge of being committed.






1 comment:

Labels