Friday, September 17, 2010

Brimfield finds 2010

We promised pictures of our Brimfield finds.  Since I am on a roll this day in mid September I figure I might as well upload pictures of a few of our Brimfield finds from 2010.  I either miss you terribly or it is the 5 shot latte I had earlier....maybe both?!

Cow Hide AKA "Mr.Moo"























Fabulous tobacco basket.













Some kind of animal skull AKA Bambi















A lovely chippy, shabby, junked up cabinet to set atop already found cabinet.  Oh yes we are that good our cabinets have cabinets!















That is all for Brimfield updates for today, since I am in sharing, I feel compelled to let you in on my newest project.  A project that may or may not be on the official to-do list so don't mention it to the husband....next

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels