Thursday, September 16, 2010

Promises Promises

While I am on the blog I have to share some photos... Since both of our homes are new and we are both replenishing after ditching most of our belongings on the West coast before our relocations East we are shy about sharing photos of our "style".
I know, I know it is hard to get our sense of style (and believe me we are stylish gals) in words only.  I know we have also promised pictures to follow that have yet to follow.  Without further ado....

My cohort and I were having a debate today about her mirror selection.  In particular this fine little sweetie which hangs in the dining room (oooooh you should see her dining room!).... it is now referred to as Winter mirror.




















Mr. Winter Mirror
Winter mirror has now replaced Summer mirror.








Love them both!!!











Mr.Summer Mirror


More loveliness from 1/2 of Deux Maison, lovely antique grain sacks (Brimfield Find!!!) turned pillow of course!





















Now, if only we could stop the shop shop shopping long enough to get sew sew sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels